Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Title of "Captain"

On 2008-08-22 05:30:44 -0400, Vic Smith said:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:38:13 +1000, Herodotus
As to you being master of your own home, your innocence and naivity is
quite endearing. Most of us live quite happily under that impression
though.

My regards to your owner and the other owners (if daughters) who have
you around their little fingers.
cheers,

I thought I made clear my understanding of all that but perhaps I was
too subtle, forgetting I was speaking to somebody probably hopped up
on caffeine, and coiled to jump at conclusions. In any case thanks
for the reminder.
Cheers to you Cap (Coffee Admiral Peter.)

If you look at his header, he was writing in the morning, his local time.

But what are you doing writing at this ungodly hour of the morning?
It's not even dawn-o'clock! I have an excuse as I've got a newsletter
that *must* go out a few hours from now.

--
Jere Lull