Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Title of "Captain"

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:20:10 +0000, Larry wrote:

Actually on my license it says "Master", not captain.....One's ego gets a
great boost when they call you "Master".

I used to date this strange woman who got all excited calling me "Master",
especially in public. That usually lead to some great nights with little
sleep...(c;

Next time someone calls you "captain", show them the license and say, "I
prefer 'Master.'" Watch the look on their faces....hee hee.

"Yes, Master!" Has such a nice ring to it...even if she doesn't really
mean it...(c;

Larry,
I suspect a dark side to your nature.

Does it involve leather boots, whips, Nazi uniforms, hand-cuffs and
French maid's outfits?

cheers
Peter