Old Nick

Default Gasoline pumped to diesel tank.....

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:28:58 -0800, "Ytter"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

If we are hearing the whole story....

Not meaning to be rude, but instead of sitting around discussing this,
get a move on. Get the fuel tested. It might cost $50. If it has
petrol in it and the situation at the fuel dock was such that you are
_sure_ that it was the dock's fault (you will need to argue this in
court maybe) then move fast to start asking for a fix. The longer you
leave this, the harder it will be for you to prove that you did not do
this yourself. If you really think that it is the dock's fault, then
do not run or touch the engine any more. Get the fuel tested and start
asking.

Again, iIf we are hearing the whole story.... I don't think much of
the mechanic that came out to look at the engine. After 2 hours he has
no idea of why an engine is spitting oil and water?

Hi! I need your expertise or opinion.
I have diesel engine Volvo Penta MD3 on my sailboat .Just after refueling in
one of the marina(in 10 minutes) engine reached temp 280 F
I had to run the engine for another 8-10 minutes to drop the anchor and I
shut off the engine which was red hot.I suspect that they pumped 20 gal

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?