Eisboch[_3_] Eisboch[_3_] is offline

Default Even the geek who has everything...

This just showed up on Gene's server, along with some of the thread started
by Harry, although his original post isn't here ... yet.

"RMR" wrote in message
Well, things should get better. I just plonked salty and harry, as
soon as my other bud posts again, he will get the same. Last time i
did it wrong and killed entire threads.. Think I got it right this
time. Agent is quite extensive, a lot to go though, I guess I'll
need to be a little more patient..

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:38:56 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

Hey Dick, let me know if you are getting my posts, if you are using
Genes server to read and post you won't...

--------------------------

I alternate back and forth between Gene's server and my Giganews server,
mainly because it's interesting to see how his filter algorithms work.

For example .... this whole thread .... originally started by Harry ....
does not show up on Gene's at all, at least not so far.
So you aren't there, but none of the respondents, including Harry's
original
post "Even the geek who has everything" is not there at the time of this
post.

Yet, all of our OT discussion about the Norwegian Utopia is there.

I've noticed that most of the time posts on Gene's server show up much
later
after they appear on Giganews, although occasionally they show up on
Gene's
faster.

Eisboch

The above post by you just showed up on Gene's server, along with some of