HK HK is offline

Default How many houses...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:13:27 -0400, hk wrote:

My point was and is that I think McCain is disconnected from the harsh
reality facing tens of millions of Americans and, worse, he doesn't give
a damn, either.

Really?

A man who has never held a real job, spent any time in the military

and has lived a majority of his time on Earth at the expense of
charitable foundations or the American taxpayer - who made $4,000,000
last year, lives in a $1.3 million dollar house which he bought from a
corrupt developer in a shady deal for $900,000, thinks that your
average American clings to religion and guns is a rational explanation
for not voting for him, has no legal opinions of note, no legislation
of note, was considered unremarkable as a "constitutional scholar",
consorts with black racists and white radical terrorists one of whom
did something that Osama ibn Laden wasn't able to do and that was bomb
the US Capitol building and thinks that the average American buys
arugula instead of lettuce, he got an earmark for the hospital Mrs.
Obama worked for $3,000,000 and magically and subseguently her pay
went from $120,000 to $350,000 in a remarkable coincidence.

Oh yeah - you've got a real winner there Harry - a real prize -
somebody who can relate to the "average" American.

"A man who has never...spent any time in the military..." sounds like a
great step forward. We have a president who "spent time in the military"
right now, and he's an incompetent fool.

I don't think one day of McCain's military experience is relevant to the
job he is seeking.