William R. Watt

Default odd request - wood species in French

I've never tried a www.google.ca search on French language terms but it
might work since I've got non-English websites in response to searches on
English terms. However, I'd look for a government of Quebec forestry
website and try asking the government for the info via email. I'd also try
the public library. I have copies fo government publications in English
such as "Native Trees of Canada" which might also be avialable in
Canadian French. I've also borrowed a couple of National Film Board
boatbuilding videos from the public library, skiffs and bark canoes, which
were filmed in Quebec and would be available with Canadian French narration.
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm