Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default How many houses...

wrote in message

Democrats always fall this cult of personality like they have done for
Obama..It is part of their pathology of wanting to be taken care of by
a father figure. Remember how many Dems thought papa Joe Stalin was
ok and they went into near depression when Krushev denounced him?
Remember how many Dems went gaga over Mao? They always do this
because the average Dem isnt smart enough to take care of himself so
they need an authority figure to tell them what to do.

Unfortunately, it's more. It's about power. Scaring the average guy,
promising him security and social welfare is a means of building it.

Personalities and individuals aside, I believe in a system whereby people
are guaranteed the opportunity to take care of themselves and their
families, to whatever level they aspire, in whatever legal means they
desire. Our social obligation is to provide for those that simply cannot,
for whatever physical or mental reason, do it for themselves.

It isn't perfect by any means, but we are obligated to continue working at
it.

One of my fears is that due to the rapid changes in the world today, the
global economy, the rise of the economic strength of other nations, that we
may be duped into the "security" mode of thinking and lose much of what this
country was founded on.

Eisboch