noah

Default ...more photos of old 17' trihull

On 13 Jul 2003 20:38:03 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

Hey there...

I just got that July 4th roll of film developed and scanned a few of the photos
from when we took my old 1975 Sea Star 17' trihull out on Lake Anna, VA.

Here's a nice shot of the lake nearby Lake Anna State Park (off to the right of
the photo) along with a boat pulling someone on a tube.
http://members.aol.com/ammonc/AnnaSP.jpg

Here's a view of the nuke plant on Lake Anna. Can't get too close, you know...
http://members.aol.com/ammonc/Annanuke.jpg

Here's my wife and I at the boat, beached in our favorite cove for a bit of
swimming and catching some sun. My wife (in sunglasses) is in the boat getting
stuff out of the cooler. I'm the pudgy looking guy with the goofy grin outside
the boat.
http://members.aol.com/ammonc/Ammonboat.jpg

Lastly, here I am at Highpoint Marina getting ready to retrieve the old boat.
My fishing buddy helps tow my boat for me and is lowering the tailer into the
water.
http://members.aol.com/ammonc/SeaStar-retrieve.jpg

Hope you all have a great time boating!

Butch Ammon

It's great to see your pictures, Butch. I have an old
"seventies-something" 17' MFG I/O tri-hull in the yard that I haven't
used in a few years. You've "almost" inspired me to get out the
toolbox and see if the old gal can still purr.

Thanks.
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats