Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Anyone hear McCain...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hopefully, the Dems will make a nice TV commercial out of McCain's
statement. If they do, that may well be the end of McCain.

If they do, I hope they include the long-winded, rambling, hard to
follow speech of a question that the woman asked.

All he said, when she finally shut up, was "I don't disagree with you".

The whole thing is stupid.

Eisboch

What difference does that make? McCain's said all many of conflicting
things about the draft in recent years. He was for it before he was
against it before he was for it.

What difference does it make?

A big difference to those that are actually listening and not simply
repeating the left wing spin.
I saw this a week or more ago, thought about posting it for your benefit,
then said, "The heck with it, Harry will cut and paste it soon anyway".

Eisboch

Mistake. I was confusing two threads. The one I saw a week or so ago was
the article about McCain's first wife and the divorce of 28 years ago.

Eisboch