Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Which is funnier...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:39:01 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

And why?

1 - Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

When a joke is spoken or written, it still creates a visual picture.
In this one I see the clown suit, big shoes, and maybe a leg sticking
out of the pot. The cannibals are black, wear loincloths, and have
bones in their noses.
The whole picture is "funny," including the punchline.

2 - Two cannibals are eating clams and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

Doesn't make a picture.
Why would cannibals be eating clams when they can spear a clown?
Don't even look like cannibals. Just a couple guys eating clams.
Totally lame.

In case you are wondering, I have $100 riding on which one is funnier.
It's a long story - suffice to say that one of my best friends and I
have a "great debate" going about it.

I hope you won.
If you lost, you deserve to.

--Vic