HK HK is offline

Default How bout KeY West to Dry Tortugas?

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:17:34 -0400, hk wrote:

Next time W'hine responds to a post of mine that has nothing to do with
him, ask W'hine that. Go ahead...make my day.

Wayne answers: Because I am fed up with your attitude and unprovoked
attacks on others.

It's just that simple. Go away and get a life.

Gee, and I thought it was something personal!

Sorry, W'hine...your aimless, self-indulgent, peripatetic lifestyle
doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps if I lived along a Norway-rat infested
canal in the hell-like heat of south Florida, though, I might want to
leave Dodge as often as possible. Are those houses across that canal
clad in real stucco over CMU, or are they - ugh - dryvit?