Default Small, cheap diesel?

PhantMan wrote:
And why inboard???

lsumpter wrote:
THIS boat I want to go "pooketa-pooketa-pooketa"
http://www.oldengineshed.com/waves/listersl.wav
Understand the concept?

oh yeah! Neato! Sounds almost like something I saw at the Wooden Boat
Festival in Madisonville, LA (the guy has it there every year giving
rides to passers by on the bulkhead). His is a long narrow cypress
jon boat lookin' thing but it's powered by an antique miniature steam
engine. Sounds like your wave file though. Has a whirly centrifical
governor looking gizmo on top and shiny brass parts all over it
including valves and the flywheel. And it runs either direction for
forward or reverse.
Rick