Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default TS Fay & Miami area boaters?

"www.IMRAN.com/boating/" wrote in message
Flights were too full so I could not make it to Miami/Coral Gables to
check on my boats before Fay passed by. My girlfriend went by today,
but the marina won't let anyone go in (Matheson Hammock). I wonder how
fellow mariners did in the Miami area thru this storm.

Imran
http://imran.com/boating/
http://imran.com/media/blog/

Not to worry. The regular afternoon thunderstorms are far worse than Fay was
in the Miami area. As usual Fay was over-hyped by the authorities and
weather service. Their primary mission these days seems to be to attempt to
frighten people so they can herd them around like so many frightened sheep.

Wilbur Hubbard