Jim Jim is offline

Default How bout KeY West to Dry Tortugas?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

But that has nothing to do with what is being discussed he your
complaining about my post about W'Hine when you never complain to W'hine
about his posts concerning me.

I concede to your legitimate point, however I would argue that the
quantity of unsolicited/unwarranted snarky comments coming from your end
vastly outnumber those posted by Wayne, SW, me and a few others.

There is a group, members of your famous "Dwarf" club, that regularly take
pot shots at you, but I thought you had them all in your Bozo Bin. So why
engage?

Eisboch

He won't answer that.