HK HK is offline

Default How bout KeY West to Dry Tortugas?

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

But that has nothing to do with what is being discussed he your
complaining about my post about W'Hine when you never complain to W'hine
about his posts concerning me.

I concede to your legitimate point, however I would argue that the quantity
of unsolicited/unwarranted snarky comments coming from your end vastly
outnumber those posted by Wayne, SW, me and a few others.

There is a group, members of your famous "Dwarf" club, that regularly take
pot shots at you, but I thought you had them all in your Bozo Bin. So why
engage?

Eisboch

Thank you.

I dispute your second point. The quantity of incomings is much higher
than the quantity of my outgoings, as it were. The *quality* of
outgoings, however, is much, much higher, which is why you think there
is more of them. :) (Well, that's my opinion!)

The bozo bin is operating very well, but, alas, sometimes someone whose
posts I do read will pick up a post from someone I don't, and I'll get
to see a few of these. Apparently, almost no one comments on the posts
of Loogy, FloridaJim, DK, et cetera. I know this because my filter
catches headers and I see a significant number of headers in there from
those particular shlemiels. Poor Loogy! :) So much effort (for him), so
little return.