HK HK is offline

Default How bout KeY West to Dry Tortugas?

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

Here we have a perfect example of Harry being Harry. Wayne's post was
informative to the OP's question, and had absolutely no reference to
Harry. Yet, Harry is compelled to respond with a snarky comment. Why?

Eisboch

Next time W'hine responds to a post of mine that has nothing to do with
him, ask W'hine that. Go ahead...make my day.

Virtually every ****ing contest going on in rec.boats is a series of
prompts/responses to some original comment, likely made years ago that
nobody can remember.

I used to scold my kids when they were 4 or 5 years old to stop doing this.

Eisboch

The point is, you are quick to jump on my comments, but I don't see you
jumping on W'hine's "snarky" comments aimed in my direction, nor have I
noticed you jumping on similar comments from "The Seven," or from your
buddy SW.