Capt Frank Hopkins

Default How to cut plastic

I had a new dash made at a local sign shop. They used wood grain nameplate
backed with acrylic. A "computer router" tool cut all the switch and
instrument holes, as well as engraving the switch names. All while I waited.

Looked great, especially at night when it was backlit with red light.

--
Capt. Frank

__c
\ _ | \_
__\_| oooo \_____
www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks
"g" wrote in message
Hi all I have a group question
I need to bake a new dashboard for my boat
it made of the usual plastic that you can get at home depot or Lows

what s a good clean, easy way to cut this?

I was going to buy a bit for my router or Roto-zip and just follow the
old one

THanks