Glenn Ashmore Glenn Ashmore is offline

Default out of zinc

I just KNEW my kid's Hot Wheels collection would be worth something some
day. :-) Maybe I should pull all that pot metal kitch out of the yard
sale.

Seriously, if the price of zinc rises to much there will be zinc castings,
broken souvenir beer mugs and old kitchen utensils appearing out of the wood
work. There is an amazing amount of zinc sitting in peoples' closets and
junk boxes.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
According to the New Scientist magazine, we're going to run out of zinc by
about 2037.

What's the next best sacrificial metal... magnesium? LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com