[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Cockpit drainage, lets try again

On Aug 19, 12:33 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

"hk" wrote in message
m...

If we move back to Florida, it won't be any farther south than Palm
Coast. I like the seasonal changes of northern Florida.

One of your favorite Bozo Bin occupants has a very nice place in northern
Florida. Reminds me a lot of New England.

Eisboch

I would prefer you didn't give that scum bag Krause any information about
me or any information about my location.

gotcha

Eisboch

Google of "Offshore boat Characteristics" does not help much because
you mostly get sailboat stuff and cannot find good pics. Finally, I
decided to look at pics on E-bay for fishing boats. Most of such
boats have severely cut-away transoms to allow drainage from what
appears to be a sealed deck.