HK HK is offline

Default Cockpit drainage, lets try again

wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:03 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

If we move back to Florida, it won't be any farther south than Palm Coast.
I like the seasonal changes of northern Florida.

One of your favorite Bozo Bin occupants has a very nice place in northern
Florida. Reminds me a lot of New England.

Eisboch

So, with no hull to deck joint and no liner and with truly sealed deck
and large scuppers, my boat could be better offshore (except for her
deadrise) than many open offshore boats?

Just be sure to stop at a seafood restaurant first for one of those
nifty placemat charts and you'll be all set.

--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do

— Edward Everett Hale (1822-1909)