basskisser

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Jeez, you ****ing simpleton, can you not read? LOOK at the above crap
from you. I said, it took a real simpleton to neglect the zincs. YOU
said, that wasn't the case, you simply didn't bother. Which is it?
Either you neglected them, ie: forgot, too preoccupied, etc. or was it
that you just "didn't bother" ie: I don't feel like it.

Ah, so here we have more proof that you think "neglect" means the same
thing at "forgot". I'll be nice to you today and teach you something...
Hint, they don't mean the same thing. In fact, they aren't even
related. I suggest you look up the definition of neglect, here's a link
if you don't feel like digging up the dictionary:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=neglect
Nowhere in there will you see the word "forget" or "forgot". In fact,
most of the examples given for neglect are things that one knows should
be done, but just didn't do.

For instance, when someone leaves an 8 year old alone in the house for a
few days while they go off to hunt someone else down, they are guilty of
neglecting their child EVEN IF they didn't forget they have a child.
Most people who are guilty of neglecting children don't forget they have
kids or forget they are supposed to take care of them. And yet, they
are still guilty of neglect because they just "didn't bother" or "didn't
feel like it."

You are a complete, unmitigated asshole. You are SO wrong, and realize
that you are wrong, that you need to bring my family into it? What a
piece of **** you are.

And you are a stupid moron who, in his exuberance to point out somewhere
I might have lied has only shown that you're to dumb to even understand
the meaning of the word "neglect". I hope I've helped you understand
the meaning of a new word for you.

Steve

Try to follow along, you dumb, dumb man, and I use the term "man"
loosely, here. First, where did I say that "forgot" means the exact
same thing as "neglect"? I'll answer for you....NOwhere. Second, you
have stated BOTH that you were "guilty of neglecting" your zincs, then
when called on it, tried to lie and backpedal by saying that you just
didn't bother. Which was it, liar?