[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Self bailing or not

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:56:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 18, 1:46*pm, hk wrote:

The proper advice is to advise O'Hara not make the trip in his Tolman.
It's just too risky, especially for a guy that whatever his sailboating
experience seems really limited on open ocean powerboat experience.

Because I don't talk out of my ass, I know about wood/composite
construction and flotation, that's what I will talk about. Folks just
need to know that your info is often scewed by, who knows what? Often
times either googled, or worse, wiki, then taken out of context or
edited, or just plain bull**** all together, just to fight. Your
constant mocking and trolling keeps many good folks from posting here.

You talk out of your ass constantly, Scotty... or maybe it's just your
breath.