Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Fay

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:38:17 -0400, wrote:

Actually NOAA has it missing you by 50-100 miles. You probably will
get 4- 6" of rain and a little blowing but that will be about it.
... assuming the current track holds

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap.../024613.shtml?

Vic, Wayne and I will be a lot closer to the landfall. It really looks
a lot closer to the Charley track right now. If that is still true
tomorrow night we should be looking at the south side of our house for
the stuff that will go for a ride but a little wobble can change that.

BTW you can certainly put an anchor out in a storm to protect your
vessel.

Do you haul you boat in these circumstances?
In case the "Vic" you're you mentioned is "me" don't worry about me -
I'm safe in N. Illinois.
I'm hoping Fay peters outs and you guys suffer not.

--Vic