William R. Watt

Default Need Advice on Fiberglass

first try using heat, eg hair dryer or throw a tarp over it and stick a
heater underneath.

as the man said, polyester will also cure if more hardener is brushed on.
just mix up some more resin with the right amount of hardener and spread
over top. be patient.

"DAVID MC CARVER" ) writes:
I installed several pieces of fiberglass yesterday and did not use enough
hardener. It is still soft and sticky. Can I just brush some hardener over
the surface or do I need to remove everything that didn't dry?
Thanks-- Dave

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm