posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.scuba,uk.rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring
Lee Bell Lee Bell is offline

Default Why the Law of the Sea has to be the Law of the Jungle?

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Aug 14, 8:39 pm, "Lee Bell" wrote:

The only de facto law is law of the jungle, as I said before.

If you believe that, then quit your complaining. You chose to be low on
the
food chain. They chose not to be. They benefit and suffer for their
choices. You benefit and suffer for yours. If you don't like it, change
your choice.

Pretty lousy defense of the law of the jungle you make. "If you don't
like it, grow up!"

Not defending it. Just recognizing it.

Now, suppose I don't want a motorboat because I find it stupid,
suppose that I don't want to pollute, that I like to have fun...

Your choice. Take the good with the bad.

For what it's worth, I have a Kayak too and, for that matter, rode my
bicycle about 10 miles today.

Lee