Default Where to get houseboat insurance?

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:57:29 GMT, Peggie Hall wrote:

I have recently bought a 1968 Lazy Days, 43', aluminum hull.

Fwiw...Lazy Days are steel hull boats, not aluminum.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Thank you for telling me about the umbrella Peggie...I've checked
into it with one company, and will do so with some others.
The Lazy Days I just bought is definately an aluminum hull--which
is the reason I bought it--and I believe that they all are. All of the ones
I've seen are anyway...maybe you just got it backwards. What does
fwiw mean?