Default Where to get houseboat insurance?

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:07:18 GMT, Joe Parsons wrote:

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:24:40 GMT, wrote:

Hi boatin' folks,

I have recently bought a 1968 Lazy Days, 43', aluminum hull. I'm worried
that I won't be able to keep it due to problems getting insurance. I have
2 speeding tickets and 1 running a red light against me in the past year,

I had no problem getting a full policy through Progressive.

I had to pay a tad more (maybe 10%) because we just stipulated the value of the
boat. I'm paying about $450/yr for full coverage, adn my driving record is not
all that great.

HTH,
Joe Parsons

Thanks, I'll give them a try.