[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Where to put the all round light

On Aug 14, 2:03 pm, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:56:11 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:35:10 GMT, John H.
wrote:

If it's daytime, is an all around anchor light needed?

In limited visibility, such as rain, yes.

In that case, I'd put together something with a little clamp and a plug for
a cigarette lighter. Put it up when I needed it, on the front or back of
the bimini.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Actually, my Bimini only stays up in the summer but it has permanent
supports so I can walk under the collapsed and covered bimini, so I
think I can attach the light to the permanent supports. Now, can
anybody reccomend a GOOD light?