Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone watching...

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:45:45 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:16:23 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Oh, by the way - interesting article the other day about polling results
- in that whites ~~ THE HORROR ~~ may actually lie about voting for a
black man when polled. Which, according to the author of the article,
may portend a huge landslide - for McCain.

Demographics, lad, demographics. Republicans are a dying breed. Their
power base is white, particularly white male. In another twenty years,
whites will no longer be the majority in this country. Republicans
either expand their base to include females, Hispanics, blacks, or they
will become the permanent minority party.

http://people-press.org/report/124/republicans

I was just busting Harry. :)

I agree - the Demographics are changing - and for the better I think
because a lot of hispanics are sympathetic to convervatives and blacks
are waking up to the base fact that TANSTAAFL is actually the way life
works.

It will be an interesting in the coming years.