Jim Jim is offline

Default Anyone watching...

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news

I'm sorry, but I don't recall advocating a "social program based
utopia."

Well, that's how this reader interprets your professional writing.

Eisboch

I believe in a strong social safety net that keeps people healthy and
provides for high level training so that everyone has access to meaningful
work that provides a decent living for a family. It's the Norwegian
approach, sort of.

--
"In the 21st century, nations don’t invade other nations."
John McCain, news conference, 13 August 2008, forgetting somehow that

Provides....provides....provides. Who is going to provide the money. There's
too many folks being provided for and a shortage of providers. Provide a
solution to that problem and you will be provided with all the riches you
dream of.

I wouldn't exactly call what you do meaningful work, would you?