HK HK is offline

Default Anyone watching...

JimH wrote:
On Aug 13, 7:21 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news There's nothing we can do with the Russians that involves taking military
measures against them. We can only beat up bitty nations, and not even
those sometime.
Let's assume for a moment that you are correct.
What do you suggest we do about that?
Eisboch

What, that we can only take on bitty nations, or what can be done with
big nations capable of fighting back ?

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!

Sorry Harry but you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here are the names of two large countries capable of fighting back:

Russia
China

Please explain how we could take on either of these nations and have our
nation survive?

Certainly, we are capable of attacking either (the neocon dream)
but...then what?

The Russians have enough nukes to flatten us, and the Chinese are no
strangers to nukedom, either.

Thus, my posit remains: we are only capable of taking on bitty countries
that have little ability to fight back, and even then, our winning is
not a sure thing.