[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Heh heh heh - They've Seen the Light!

On Aug 13, 6:56*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:41*pm, wrote:

Get with Gene. Try his setup. Read Wrecked.boats, crap free.... or at
least, crap lite

Is that why you are posting under a dozen or so user names/handles,
including your latest of RMR?

Interesting.

Well, before I plonk you I will prove you a liar one last time.. I
don't have a dozen handles.. I have three I use at google because of
the limits. And RMR. RowdyMouseRaing, is the one I set up for agent.
Oh, and while we are at it. just for the record.. I got pushed on the
stairs, and caught myself on the railing before I ever went down,
didn't hit my head. But you go ahead with Salty and the rest of the
idiots taking shots and hiding under your desk. Everyone knows what
you are all about, and it's certainly not credibility.. Anyway, see ya
PLONK

I am gonna' like this agent thing... RMR...