[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Boat shows

On Aug 12, 7:33*pm, wrote:
I have never been to a boat show mostly because I cannot imagine ever
buying a new boat. *I was talking to someone and he mentioned paying
to get into a boat show and it didnt occur to me till later that that
was weird. *You have to PAY to go look at merchandise? *Does that make
any sense? *I am the kind of guy who will not wear clothing with a
logo because I think the company ought to pay me to advertise for them
but paying just to look at merchandise seems truly strange. *Is this
true? *Do you pay to go into boat shows?

It's because you have people like JimH that goes for only the freebies
like stickers, keychains, and 99 cent hot dogs.