[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Anyone watching...

On Aug 13, 8:54*am, "Jim" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

...the Russians destroying Georgia?

Too bad we have no more credibility in the world. If we did, we would be
at the forefront of nations demanding that the Russians pull out of
Georgia and head back to their own country.

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!

I'm sure that option is being studied by folks a hell of a lot smarter than
you. We'll probably be hearing our official position soon.

The situation is far too serious to even try to engage wafa with
common sense over this one... I suggest we leave him to pimping his
empty suit...