Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Tow vehicles

"Larry" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in
:

http://www.eisboch.com/fordcrop.jpg

Isn't the lighthouse in the box too tall to get under the neighbor's cable
TV drop, not to mention the blackouts from it hitting the power lines?!

Great picture...nice truck...

Long stick on the floor with NO SYNCHROMESH GEARS, right??

I used this truck as my daily driver for about a year, then sold it to a guy
who was going to ship it to some Caribbean Island. He has a business doing
film documentaries based somewhere down there and intended to put his
company's logo on the doors. Don't know whatever happened to it.

Here's one of my favorite pictures of it:

http://www.eisboch.com/55allopen.jpg

and another of the pickup bed:

http://www.eisboch.com/55fordoakbed.jpg

Eisboch