[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Secret party video...

On Aug 12, 8:43*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:25:00 -0400, "Eisboch"

.. .
A courier j ust arrived with the secret video from somebody's party
this past weekend. * It was accidently posted to YouTube - on purpose.

I cannot mention the name of the host to protect the innocent -
suffice it to say that it was a regular poster here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XEDvzT69Q

Very funny. *We thought we sounded pretty good.

The Indians look like a cross between 1920's Flappers and 1960's San
Fransisco Flower Children.

I know - I've been looking for that video for the past hour - couldn't
remember Seebach's name - finaly the neurons snapped back into place
and I found it. *:)

Demonstrates the main reason why disco died - which is a good thing.

By the way, here's the original "Apache" by The Shadows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-rPDwzM9M

I still like the Ventures better.....