[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Boat shows

On Aug 12, 8:04 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news

..... but I won't buy clothing with a logo, either....

When I was a kid I thought I was deformed. My grandmother worked at a
discount clothing store and all my underwear were marked "Irregular".

Eisboch (no joke)

My uncle was a manufacturer's rep for a number of New England sporting
goods manufacturers. I got all sorts of "seconds." They look good to me.

Now, one of my buddies was smart enough to date the daughter of the
owner of a well-known manufacturer of men's shirts. He went out with her
all the way through high school, and was much better dressed than the
rest of us.

I know no shirts are made in New Haven anymore. But when I was growing
up, we had lots of clothing factories.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

This just sounds like car dealers wanting you to pay to look at their
cars.