Peggie Hall

Default HDPE Water Tank

I was just kidding, Marc.

I wouldn't go with Duraweld (nor Duracast if someone mentions them).
Their tanks are not even close to the same quality as Ronco or C.C. Tech.

I believe Annapolis Yacht Accessories is only a dealer, not a mfr, but I
could be wrong. There are very few quality plastic tank mfrs/fabricators.

Why do you feel that only custom will do? In the more than 10 years my
company was a Ronco dealer, I can count on the fingers of one hand and
have fingers left over the number of boats that at least at least one
Ronco tank wouldn't fit. Since there is no top or bottom till the
fittings go in--and you get to specify where--almost all their drawings
can be oriented any direction. And their tanks are the best quality out
there for prices that aren't much more than the cheapest tanks. So
before you give up on 'em entirely, play with some of the
non-rectangular shapes...rotate, flip end for end...you might be
surprised by what will fit. It's also worth a phone call to find out
what they might have that isn't in their catalog...they're always adding
tanks, but not updating the website very often. I don't have any axe to
grind by recommending 'em so highly, btw...just a lot of experience with
theirs and most other mfr's products and service.
--
Peggie