Marc

Default HDPE Water Tank

Every where I need to Peggy. Since I asked for CUSTOM tanks, Ronco is
not an option. I knew of CCTech before I posted. By asking on
multiple sites, I got Annapolis Yacht Accessories, and Dura-Weld.
Thank you for your participation.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:40:13 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Marc wrote:
I'm looking for a custom fabricator of HDPE Poly for a water tank.
Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably in the NE, but nationwide
is ok. Thanks.

How many places are you gonna post this question, Marc?

Answer's gonna be same everywhe Ronco Plastics
(http://www.ronco-plastics.com) has rotomolded tanks in at least 400
sizes and shapes to choose from, including over 100 that are
non-rectangular. In the unlikely event none of those fit, C.C. Tech
(http://www.gocctech.com/marine/boat-tank.htm)
makes good quality custom welded plastic tanks to any drawing you give 'em.