Paul Oman

Default WHERE TO FIND EPOXY

epoxy in Canada ----

I'm a vendor, but here's some useful info for you folks in Canada

Most epoxy curing agents are considered hazmat to ship and difficult to
ship from the US to Canada (except by motor freight, but that's big
volumes). With these epoxies - we ship to a US address and let the
customer carry them across the border.

We offer a non-hazmat marine epoxy as well that we can and do ship to
Canada via either US mail (add about 1-2 weeks sitting in customers), or
UPS. I think UPS comes to your door for custom or tariff fees??? not
really certain, you guys certainly know... I think UPS gets pricey when
they cross the border.

We did ship 50 gallons of the non-hazmat epoxy by motor freight to canada
recently. Buyer email subject line back was. "50 gallons in the driveway
- no problem!!!!" I can provide anyone with his email address so that
they can get details.

Bottom line is that in canada, probably better to buy in canada, unless
you can pick-up on the US side.

One final point - I think ALL the low temp epoxy curing agents are
probably 'Haz Mat'

Hope this clears up some of the confusion. --

PAUL OMAN ----- Progressive Epoxy Polymers, Inc.
Frog Pond Hollow - 48 Wildwood Dr - Pittsfield NH 03263
10-4 Monday-Thur EST 603-435-7199 VISA/MC/Discover
http://www.epoxyproducts.com
Boating site: http://www.epoxyproducts.com/marine.html