John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default a "Real" man smells like...........

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 04:27:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 12, 6:31*am, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 21:55:08 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 9, 12:21*am, "Mike" wrote:
I prefer Mystery Oil. :) Could be the same stuff actually...

--Mike

"Jim" wrote in message

wrote in message
I finally got some powder solvent to clean my .22 and cleaned it up.
Later........

My Wife: *You smell funny, like some kinda oil.
Me: Oh, must be that gun powder solvent, I like the smell, dont you?
Her: *No, its nasty, why dont you ever use cologne?
Me: *For who?
Her: *Me, you idiot.
Me: *You dont think this smell is masculine?
Her: *You think diesel smells masculine. *Take a shower and put on
some cologne.
Try a little break free. A dab behind each ear drives the ladies wild.
Me, huh?..........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........- Hide quoted text -

Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane * nothing less... * you guys are
weird..

That damn stuff costs $40 a bottle. I asked the girl at the counter if it
could be dabbed on a lure to attract stripers, and she just gave me a
stupid look. If it won't catch fish, it's not worth $40 a bottle!- Hide quoted text -

Around Christmas, take another look.. I got a box with a small
atomizer and a small bottle for about 20 bucks. They last me a year or
two...

Is this the stuff?
http://tinyurl.com/6aprjf

Hell, maybe the lady in the perfume place was trying to rip me off!!