HK HK is offline

Default Here are some really nice photos from Parker's 3rd Annual ClassicparkerRaft-up

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:48:08 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

There were a lot of boats at Saturday's Raft-Up,

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4922
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4923
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4924
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4925

See if you can find Harry's YoHo in the photos. This is sort of like
"Where's Waldo"

Did you notice the images of the CC's with the T-tops?

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0023.JPG

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0039.JPG

Those T-tops make a huge difference in the looks of the boat.

Hell, if I could get one with ETECs, I might buy one.

I had a tee-top on one of my SeaPros. Nicely done tee-top, too, from a
top-grade fabricator. Naturally, I had to have a special cover made to
accommodate the tee-top. The tee-top gives a lot less shade, and it
creates quite a bit more drag for the boat while it is on the water or
being towed.

When the sun is too hot for me, I flip up the oversized bimini top on my
Parker. Blocks the sun over the console almost completely, and the
overhang in the front helps there, too. Doesn't interfere with fly
fishing, which I do from near the bow, doesn't interfere with fishing
from the rear of the boat. Rarely have I had to "walk a fish" around any
boat.

I'm sure you can get one with an Etec...just buy the boat, remove the
Yamaha, sell the Yamaha and its rigging, and then buy an Etec and
install it.

Better yet, wait a while until Bombardier gets out of the outboard
business and sells the Evinrude name to someone else. Someone
in...oh...China!

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,