[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default kicker motor mount

On Aug 11, 10:26*am, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:20:09 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I made the mistake of buying a cheapo mount for the 9.8 hp kicker on
my Tolman and it failed while driving down the road. *So, I need a new
one. *It has to be the kind that goes up and down to get the kicker's
prop outa the water. *Any reccomendations? *do I spend over $300 for
the really heavy duty one or will the $180 version (says up to 30 hp)
work?

this is the one you want:

http://www.garelick.com/product.php?pnumber=71033

How do you know that "is the one (he) wants?"
It may be the one YOU want, or recommend, but you have no idea what he
"wants".