Don White Don White is offline

Default truce

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:

Eisboch
Pffftt.. . . only a week till Independence day! Yay, beer!

Speaking of beer .....

We had a big time party/cookout/beerfest here Saturday. All in all
about 60 people showed up. We have a large deck (about 20' by 20')
above a 4 season porch that overlooks the backyard, pool, cabana, etc.
where the party was going on.
Eisboch
Damn it all, the post office lost my invitation again.

You'd think by now you would get 'the message'.

Oh, did you get an invitation?

I think that would be between the inviter and the invitee.