HK HK is offline

Default Plainer than Plain Jane New Parkers

wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:41:01 -0400, Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:

Your history of A&P reminds me of a political spin with no basis in
reality.

Those of you outside the NY/Philly area may not realize A&P is still
alive, if barely.

We had an A&P on Whalley Avenue in New Haven when I was growing up.
While I was still living there, the A&P went out of business and the
store became a pool hall.

Back then, A&P could not compete with a local chain, Pegnataro's, which
had much more produce, beef, and fresh deli items.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,