Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Re-entering the 21st century

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..

My problem with all water along the SE coast is they are way to soft and
you can taste and actually smell the limestone. The water in Myrtle Beach
has got to the worst water I have ever tasted, and it is impossible to
completely rinse off in the shower.

On the other hand, NYC has the best tasting water in the world.
Which is why they have the best tasting pizza.

I had forgotten about Florida well water and the contraptions of tanks and
salt bins used to make it useable. Even with new carbon filters plus the
salt and something else that I can't remember, you could still smell sulfur.

I miss the mid-winter weather, but I don't miss the water.

Eisboch