Default truce

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

I'll be glad to consider O'Hara's request for a truce after I see him
post snide, insulting comments in sufficient numbers aimed at the seven
little schitts and their enablers.

Harry doesn't have a problem with snide, insulting comments, he just
doesn't want any to be directed towards him. Not only doesn't he have a
problem with snide insulting comments, he insists they be in sufficient
numbers aimed at anyone he distinguishes as "seven little schitts and
their enablers".

It might help O'Hara if Harry posts a daily list of who are the seven
little schitts and the enablers, and how many posts O'Hara needs to
direct towards them to appease Harry.