TJ[_3_] TJ[_3_] is offline

Default truce

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

I really don't see what the problem is. We've got seven little schitts
here who post a lot and very little of what they post is on topic or
even close to on topic. In fact, most of what they post consists of
insults aimed at other posters. How many posts from the likes of Florida
Jim, Reggie, Herring, Just Wait, Loogy, BAR, DK, et cetera, are either
on topic or not petty insults? The answer: virtually none.

My "political" posts are no more or less on topic than most of the posts
that appear here, and very very few of them "insult" other posters here.

I'll be glad to consider O'Hara's request for a truce after I see him
post snide, insulting comments in sufficient numbers aimed at the seven
little schitts and their enablers.

And to think I was considering asking a question about an outboard
motor. Guess I'm in the wrong place for that. Oh, well - live and learn.
I'll look elsewhere. There must be SOMEONE interested in boating on the
'net...

TJ