[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default truce

On Aug 11, 9:07*am, wrote:
On Aug 11, 8:59 am, wrote:

On Aug 11, 8:54 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. *I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. *How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

Pffftt.. . . *only a week till Independence day! Yay, beer!

Either way, this is the guy who thinks Yankees came down and bought up
all the shoreline.. Any self respecting redneck knows it's the "Damn
Yankees" that stick around.. Yankees, eventually go home

Harry castigated me for not being a real redneck cuz I dont know where
to catch Stone Crabs but my most egregious redneck failing is that I
cannot throw a cast net to catch mullet. *If I could throw a cast net,
I'd buy a trailer home neath the scrub oaks of Wakulla County outside
Panacea, FL and have all I needed in life.- Hide quoted text -

I'zzz just funnin' Everyone knows Florida isn't south, it's just
east...