BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default A man of honor?

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:43:18 -0400, BAR penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

hk wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...1.story?page=1

From the Los Angeles Times
McCain's broken marriage and fractured Reagan friendship
The nature and timing of his divorce from Carol Shepp alienated key
friends -- and his version doesn't always match that in court documents.
By Richard A. Serrano and Ralph Vartabedian
Los Angeles Times Staff Writers

Harry you should talk with someone who is a contemporary of McCain and
his first wife about their break up and divorce. I did this afternoon
and it isn't what you paint it to be. But, don't let that spoil your fun
of painting those you disagree with with as broad of a brush with the
wrong color.

Since everyone able to read this is a "contemporary of McCain," why
don't you tell us what your, uh... "contemporary" said.

I certainly hope it is different than those quotes on record from the
first Mrs. McCain..... or, maybe your "contemporary" is more
"contemporary" than she is?

Are you still ****ed about the AFP thing Gene?